Aluminum disc circle ( or called aluminum disks, aluminum wafer ) is formed by stamping or cutting of aluminum sheet plate. and then the aluminum discs circles can be pressed by machine to form the shape of cooking. So aluminum circle are most commonly used to make cookware products, such as high pressure pots etc …
- Rolling Technology: Hot rolled, cold rolled
- Alloy: 1050, 1060, 1100, 3003 etc
- Temper: O ( HO ) etc
- Surface Treatment: painting, printed etc
- Tecnology: DC rolling, CC rolloing
Non-Stick Aluminum circle (surface coating )
- Materia : PDFE;
- Inside Coating thick: 0.016-0.022m;
- Outside Coating thick :0.018-0.022m;
- Roasting Temperature Outside is 245-260 C ;
- Roasting Temperature inside is:450-480 C;
- Coating Layer per Side.
- Furnace cookware industry ( plant )
- Coated cookware
- Aluminum cookware cover
- Aluminum disc circle for cookware bottom
Ukraine, Tailand etc … ( we provide sales services in countries all over the world )
Why choose us?
Henan Huawei Aluminum Co., Ltd. is the leader of many aluminum manufactures and suppliers in China. We strictly control the quality and focus on customers. We hope to have in-depth cooperation with you and provide you with high quality aluminium material products custom OEM services. If you want to get the newest and best prices by per kg or per ton standard weight, please contact us.
- Prepare the master alloys
- Melting furnace :put the alloys into the melting furnance
- D.C.cast aluminum ingot:To made the mother ingot
- Mill the aluminum ingot:to make the surface and side smooth
- Heating furnnace
- Hot rolling mill:made the mother coil
- Colding rolling mill:the mother coil was rolled as the thickness you want to buy
- Punching process:become the size what you want
- Annealing furnace:change the temper
- Final inspection
- Packing:wooden case or wooden pallet
Aluminum circles can be packed in export standard, covering with brown paper and plastic film. Finally the Aluminium Round is fixed on wooden pallet/wooden case.