Aluminum disc circles are produced by cutting and stamping aluminium metal sheets raw material, and It’s also called round shape aluminum sheet/plate, bare aluminum wafer etc. According to the size of the model, we can produce many sizes of aluminum circles blanks for sale.
Mill finish aluminum circles are widely used in electronics, daily chemical, medicine, culture, education and auto parts. Electrical appliances, thermal insulation, machinery manufacturing, automotive, aerospace, military, mold, construction, printing and other industries. Such as kitchen utensils such as non-stick pans, pressure cookers, etc., as well as hardware supplies such as lampshades, water heater shells, stretch tanks, etc., is one of the most processed aluminum alloy plate and strip products.
We are aluminum circle suppliers and manufacturer. We provide high quality aluminum circles with thicknesses between 0.2mm – 10mm and diameter ranging between 20mm – 1520mm, which would meet your needs for making cookware such as pots, pans, fryers etc. cookware, utensils, Non-stick pan/pot, Bowl or cup, traffic sign and so on.
- Wide range of selection on circles’ size.
- Excellent Surface Quality for lighting reflectors.
- Excellent hydrulic deep drawing and spinning quality.
- We provide heavy gauge circles with thicknesses up to 5mm diameter up to 1200mm, which would meet all your needs.
- Anodizing quality and hydrylic deep drawing quality which is suitable for cookware as well.
- Well-protected packing.
- Surface bright or mill finished ( customizable ), clean, flat, no wholes, no scratches, no oxidation, no oil stain, no dent, no inclusion, no scratches, no stain, no oxide dicoloration, no breaks, no corrosion, no roll marks, no dirt streaks and other defect which will interfere with use.
- deep drawing, cutting edge- neat cutting edge with no burrs.
- Fastest producing in China
- 30KG/40KG package is OK, Fine finish, Accurate dimension, Robust construction, Rust resistance and Durable.
- Cutting blanks (cut into squares)
- Blanking (punched into the aluminum circle you want)
If it is aluminum coil raw material, we need to add an uncoil in front.
Technical characteristics of production line:
- Full-automatic numerical control, the production line should be started from the unwinding of the coil until the entire roll of material is completed. No manual contact with any work materials and no adjustments are required in the middle, which fundamentally eliminates the hidden production safety hazards of ordinary punch press production and Product quality hazards.
- The line can use the coil material to directly produce wafers without slitting and cross-cutting the coil material, which reduces the production process, reduces the production cost, and reduces the possibility of damage to the surface of the coil material. The wafer is guaranteed to be free of oil stains and scratches.
- This line makes full use of the width of the roll material, and uses a high-precision servo motor drive system to control the distance between the wafer and the distance between the wafer and the material edge to a minimum, fundamentally reducing the amount of waste, and making the raw material utilization rate reach 80% the above.
- The production speed can reach 40-55 pieces per minute, which improves the production efficiency.
- Due to the use of modular mold design, the conversion time can be reduced to less than 15 minutes when converting the wafer production specifications. The diameter of the discs can be produced from 85 mm to 750 mm.
- Advanced uncoiling system, six-leveling machine, high rigidity mechanical press, automatic palletizing system, etc., to ensure the high quality of wafer products.
- 1xxx ( 1000 )Series: 1050, 1060, 1070, 1100( aa1100 ), 1200
- 3xxx ( 3000 )Series: 3003, 3004, 3020, 3105
- 5xxx ( 5000 )Series: 5052, 5083, 5730
- 6xxx ( 6000 )Series: 6061
- 7xxx ( 7000 ) Series: 7075
- 8xxx ( 8000 ) Series
O – H112: HO, H24
Sizes ( diameter/length )
Small Sizes: 10mm, 12mm, 18mm, 19mm, 20mm, 22mm, 25mm, 30mm(3cm), 32mm, 35mm(3.5cm), 36mm, 38mm ( 3.8 cm ), 40mm ( 4cm ), 44mm, 70mm, 75mm, 80mm(8cm), 85mm, 90mm, 100 mm, 115mm, 180mm, 230mm ( 1 inch, 1.25 inch, 1.5 inch, 3.5″, 4 inch )
Large Sizes: 200mm(20cm), 400mm, 600 mm, 1200mm, 2500mm ( 12″, 14 inch(14″), 26 inch, 72 inch )
1.0mm, 1.5mm, 2.0mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 1/4″ thick ( 3/16 inch )
DC grade, CC grade
- Anodized: anodizing in the surface
- Sublimation: handysub dye sublimation, white sublimation, double sided sublimation
- Induction: with bonded full induction base disk
- Mirror: reflective mirror finish, bright finish
- Colored Coating: default silver
- Powder Coated
Use for cookware products, high pressure cooker, high press cooking pot, utensils, industry furnace, dinner plate, whistling kettle, cafe tray, craft, LED bulbs, food dish, furniture
Good quality pure aluminum or alloy
aluminium circle Surface Finish: Bright & smooth surface, without flow lines, slightly oiled to avoid White rusting. Smooth, Brightly , No Zone of Fracture, No Scratched, No oil Sludge
Quality of Material: Totally free from defects like White Rust, Oil Patches, Roll Marks, Edge Damage, Camber, Dents, Holes, Break Lines, Scratches and free from coil set.
We enjoy a good reputation among our customers for our aluminium circle cookware with high quality and competitive price, win high appreciation from our clients with the excellent workman-ship and professional ability. The quality matches with ISO 9001 quality management system.
Countries that have been exported
Africa: Morocco, Ethiopia, Egypt etc …
Vietnam, Ukraine, Tailand, Turkey, India, Malaysia, Italy etc …
If you want to buy aluminum disc and get the newest price per kg or per ton, please contact us.