What is electric kettle heat conduction chassis
The heat-conducting chassis of the electric kettle is obtained by punching and stamping aluminum discs; Since the diameter of the bottom of the electric kettle is generally not too large, the diameter of the aluminum circle required to make the heat-conducting chassis of the electric kettle is also relatively small.
Common Alloy Of Aluminium Circle
1050-O Alloy,1050-H12 Alloy,1060-O Alloy,1100-O Alloy,2014-O Alloy,8011-H22 Alloy,the alloy types and states above are our most common specifications.
- alloy 1050 1060 1100 3003 aluminium circles, deep drawing quality, good spinning quality, excellent forming and anodizing, no four ears.
- Excellent reflectivity, good for Polishing.
- Good anodized quality, suitable for hard anodizing and enameling
- Clean surface and smooth edge, hot rolled quality, fine grains and after deep drawing no looper lines
- Excellent pearl color anodizing.
HuaWei aluminum is professional manufacturers of Spinning Aluminium circle products , have advanced manufacturer equipment , can produce high quality aluminium circles. Our aluminium engineers travelled so far throughout the world to find out from our customers which import so good spinning quality aluminium circle . To keep good spinning quality , we have to identify two aspects :
Looper line is shaped lines after spinning . They look like a smile face. Our aluminium circle products could control this defect associated with the spinning process . It appears as bumps ( or ears ) on the outside rim of the part after spinning . Our aluminium circle cound control earing to within 5% .
And our high quality spinning aluminum circle are mainly used for : Lighting, Ventilation, Satellite, Paint Sprayers, Cenral Vacuum Units, Filter Cartridges, Planters, Waste Recepticles, Drip Pans, Cryogenic Tankers, Race Car Wheels etc.
Henan Huawei Aluminum Co., Ltd. is the leader of many aluminum manufactures and suppliers in China. We strictly control the quality and focus on customers. We hope to have in-depth cooperation with you and provide you with high quality aluminum material products custom OEM services. If you want to get the newest and best prices by per kg or per ton standard weight, please contact us.
- Prepare the master alloys
- Melting furnace :put the alloys into the melting furnance
- D.C.cast aluminum ingot:To made the mother ingot
- Mill the aluminum ingot:to make the surface and side smooth
- Heating furnnace
- Hot rolling mill:made the mother coil
- Colding rolling mill:the mother coil was rolled as the thickness you want to buy
- Punching process:become the size what you want
- Annealing furnace:change the temper
- Final inspection
- Packing:wooden case or wooden pallet
Aluminum circles can be packed in export standard, covering with brown paper and plastic film. Finally the Aluminium Round is fixed on wooden pallet/wooden case.